95% of executives want to improve their crisis management awareness (Global Crisis Survey 2021, PwC).
In 2021, there were a record number of incidents: ransomware attacks have increased by 255% since 2020 according to the ANSSI. Faced with the multiplication and sophistication of Cyber attacks, the awareness of employees and top management of companies becomes essential to better anticipate crisis situations.
Train your employees in crisis management with our Virtual Crisis Experience solution.
Benefits of Virtual Crisis Experience
With Virtual Crisis Experience, the innovative and immersive virtual awareness experience, project yourself in real conditions in a crisis unit facing a cyber attack.
Prepare your management to face exceptional circumstances: you confront them with the reality of cyberattacks and the strong impact of decision making in a crisis situation.
Increase the level of common understanding for better anticipation of crisis situations. The game experience enhances users' sensitivity to the subject of cyber crisis management.
Provision of virtual reality headsets
PwC provides you with the necessary equipment for the Virtual Crisis Experience session.
Choice of a role among the members of the crisis cell: CEO, CISO or CFO.
Immersion in a virtual crisis room following a cyber attack: at the start of the awareness session, video scenarios are launched. Participants make decisions to deal with the cyber attack. For each scenario, employees have several options, such as reporting a data leak to the CNIL, whether or not to pay the ransom, and determining the level of transparency at a press conference, for example.
Crisis management expertise
Discussion/debriefing with PwC experts on the company's level of maturity in crisis management.
- Provision of equipment
- 15 participants
- Coaching by PwC experts
- Maturity assessment / roadmap and sector benchmark based on the Global Crisis Survey
- 2 consultant facilitators (1 per session)
- 15 sessions of 30 minutes (2 sessions in parallel)
- 10 participants per session
- Provision of material
Please contact us for a quote.
What is the added value of Virtual Crisis Experience?
The Virtual Crisis Experience offers many benefits:
- Make management members aware of the challenges faced in managing a cyber crisis.
- Facilitate the adhesion of participants through the immersive aspect of the experience.
- Offer different roles to play, allowing participants to replay the experience to discover the different angles of view.
How does a session with the solution work?
The session is conducted in person. It starts with an introduction to the VR environment and a presentation of the issues of crisis management by a PwC coach. The simulation scenario depends on the role chosen by the participant. Once chosen, the PwC coach sets up the session from his computer, in the VR headset of the employee. At the end of the session, the PwC expert debriefs with the participants on their feelings and the difficulties encountered during the experience. It is also an opportunity to review your level of maturity and your roadmap.
What resources are available for a Virtual Crisis Experience session?
- 15 Pico virtual reality headsets
- 15 audio headsets
- 1 to 2 PwC experts
- 1 scenario allowing to choose between 4 roles: each role requires the player to make a crucial decision for the management of the crisis, which offers 8 different ends to the scenario
Is the simulation available in French ?
Our sessions are available in French and English.