General framework for the protection of personal data
The entities that are members of the international PwC Network are strongly committed to the protection of personal data. This Privacy Notice is intended to inform you about the collection and use of your personal data in the context of the PwC Store platform.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory and GIE PricewaterhouseCoopers Services, members of the international PwC network, (hereinafter together "PwC") are responsible for the processing of personal data that they carry out within the framework of the PwC Store platform. This processing is carried out in accordance with the European Union Regulation 2016-679 of 27 April 2016 known as the "GDPR" and the law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 in its latest version in force.
Collection and use of personal data
As part of the PwC Store platform and in accordance with applicable regulations, PwC processes the following personal data about you: first name, last name, business email address, business telephone number, IP address and company name.
This data is adequate, relevant and necessary for the achievement of the purposes listed below, to pursue its legitimate interest in answering questions from visitors to its platforms, developing its professional network and customer relations, as well as ensuring the administration and support of its IT systems:
- Respond to your requests for information about PwC's IT solutions and service offerings on the PwC Store platform.
- To provide you with information about PwC and its service offerings.
- Administer and ensure the proper functioning and security of the PwC Store platform.
Recipients of personal data
In the context of achieving the above-mentioned purposes, your personal data described above may be communicated and accessible to:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory employees: Your personal data is processed by PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory employees in order to respond to your requests for information on IT solutions and service offerings offered in the PwC Store.
- Employees of the Sales & Marketing team (GIE PricewaterhouseCoopers Services): Your personal data is disclosed to employees of the Sales & Marketing teams for the purpose of feeding our customer relationship management system ("CRM") and sending you commercial communications about PwC and its services.
- Administrators of the PwC Store platform (GIE PricewaterhouseCoopers Services): your personal data is accessible to the administrators of PwC Store in order to administer and configure the platform.
- Employees of the teams in charge of the support and maintenance of the PwC Store platform in Germany (PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft) and in Tunisia (Advisory Acceleration Center): your personal data may be accessible to the employees of the teams in charge of the support and maintenance of the PwC Store platform in the context of carrying out support and maintenance operations
Methods of transfer of personal data
PwC discloses personal data only in accordance with applicable regulations. When PwC shares your personal data with a third party, it ensures that it has adequate contractual arrangements and security measures in place to protect the data in accordance with privacy and security standards.
PwC is part of an international Network of independent entities and, as such, PwC regularly engages entities located in other countries to assist PwC in carrying out the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
In this context, your personal data may be transferred outside the countries where PwC and its clients are located, including countries outside the European Union ("EU") and/or countries that have not adopted specific regulations on the protection of personal data. PwC takes all measures to ensure that such personal data receives an adequate level of protection and that any transfer of personal data outside the EU is carried out in accordance with applicable regulations.
When PwC transfers personal data outside the European Economic Area, to a country that is not identified by the European Commission as having an adequate level of protection, the transfers are made and governed by contractual provisions that meet EU requirements, where applicable by the signing of a contract in accordance with the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Retention of personal data
PwC retains your personal data for as long as necessary to pursue the purposes for which the data was collected, and/or to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, and/or to establish, defend or exercise legal claims, and/or to comply with obligations resulting from the PwC Network standards.
PwC attaches great importance to data security. Policies, procedures and training covering data protection, confidentiality and security have been defined and implemented within PwC.
These measures are regularly reviewed and updated to ensure that the data that has been transmitted to PwC is appropriately protected.
Data subjects' rights over their personal data
You have rights over your personal data and PwC, as data controller, is obliged to guarantee these rights, in accordance with the applicable regulations and within the legally prescribed time limits.
Your rights are as follows:
- Right of access: You have a right of access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification: In the event of an inaccuracy in your personal data and/or the need to update it, PwC will rectify it on the basis of the written information you provide to PwC.
- Right to restriction: You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances (e.g. when you contest the accuracy of such data and for the period to verify it).
- Right to erasure: You have the right to erasure of your personal data ("right to be forgotten"). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please submit your request using the complaint form.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or how and why PwC processes your personal data, please contact PwC at:
Personal Data Protection Officer
GIE PricewaterhouseCoopers Services
63 rue de Villiers
92208 Neuilly-sur-Seine Cedex France
If you have a complaint about the use of your personal data, please contact PwC with details of the complaint form using the complaint form. If you are not fully satisfied with our response to your complaint or if you believe that the processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection legislation, you may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority in the country where you are established.
The contact details of each European data protection authority are available at the following address.