For French executives, Cyber risk is considered as the number one risk to manage for their organizations.
Benefits of Threat Watch
Focus on the most relevant information according to risk categories, adapted to your challenges, classified according to targeted levels of analysis (strategic, tactical, or operational).
Benefit from an analysis specific to your environment, with personalized alerts 24 hours a day.
Access over 500 cyber threat reports of custom content PwC. Increase your protection with more than 200,000 technical indicators, half coming from our incident response activity.
Speak directly with PwC's cybersecurity and risk experts.
Feature 1: Remove doubts, contextualize, investigate security alerts and analyze suspicious elements
- Thanks to a corpus of technical informations from more than 7,500 active sources (reference sites, hacking forums, deep and dark web), access more than 5,000 elements: Indicators of Compromise (IOCs), detection rules, analysis bulletins (malicious groups, Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), ransomware, etc.), alerts (vulnerabilities, data leaks, leaked passwords, etc.), practical response recommendations, etc.
Feature 2: Data leakage and vulnerability monitoring service for your externally exposed assets and technologies
- Extend your custom search capabilities with our custom-made reconnaissance tools.
- Assess the evolution of your attack surface over time from within your Threat Watch dashboard.
Feature 3: Automated access to exclusive data on attacker groups, their techniques, tools, indicators of compromise, detection rules...
- Collected collaborative intelligence from the Internet.
- Visibility on IOCs, detection rules (Yara, Sigma), Tactic, Techniques & Procedures (TTPs), alerts and bulletins from Threat Watch for ingestion by your SIEM, SOAR or ticketing systems through the bi-directional API.
- Enrich your indicators of compromise by cross-referencing with related Threat Watch vulnerability and threat indicators.
- Free set-up with a PwC expert
- Full access to Threat Watch Platform, including PwC original reporting and IOCs
- Ad-hoc interaction with the PwC CSIRT team via a dedicated chat
- Keyword-based data leak research (non-indexed web, VirusTotal, credentials, ransomware blogs)
- Tailored alerting via email or phone (malicious campaigns, threat actor discussions, vulnerabilities, data leakage)
- External reconnaissance with monthly reporting (reconnaissance tracker & dashboards)
- Monthly intelligence based threat hunting)
- Ad-hoc campaign driven threat hunting
- In-depth data leak monitoring
- Weak signal threat research (threat actor-oriented research aimed at proactive detection of potentially malicious activity)
- 3rd party monitoring (reconnaissance, data leak and vulnerability monitoring of 5 critical 3rd parties)
- One on-demand investigation (specific threat research, M&A cyber due diligence, phishing/spearphishing emails, e-reputation, VIPs)
* Custom pricing available
Book a demo
I want to test the platform. How can I do it?
- I complete the contact form on this page.
- I will be contacted by PwC within 48 hours to receive a demonstration.
- I discuss my priorities with an expert in order to configure my access to Threat Watch.
- I get my access and a free one-month trial*.
*Keyword-based data leakage research is not included
Who is the Threat Watch platform designed for?
- Executives and managers : High-level information for management teams or executives to guide your organization's decision-making processes.
- Operational team leaders: Monitoring of malicious campaigns, analysis of trends related to ransomware threats.
- Analysts: Technical markers that translate the attacker's modus operandi, indicators of compromise, tools used, TTPs, Yara rules, ... aimed at adapting and evolving an organization's technical operational defense processes.
I am already a "Retainer Premium Incident Response" customer, do I have access to Threat Watch?
I already have an SOC, how can Threat Watch help me?
If I don't have a dedicated team, is Threat Watch right for us?
Yes, with the Premium subscription, you will benefit from access to a virtual team that can help you with issues ranging from detection to crisis management to incident response.