Document Automation Solution
Faced with the increasing volume of legal work and profitability constraints, more than 70% of European legal departments have put the issue of Automated Document Production on the agenda of their 2020-2023 strategy.
Today, legal department teams spend a significant amount of time drafting and reviewing legal documentation that is essential to their activities. Faced with the increasing volume of matters to be handled by these teams and the demands of profitability, the ability to control legal risk while optimizing the time spent on these matters has become a major challenge. The harmonization of practices, the sharing of information to the operational teams as well as the securing of the update of key clauses are as many stakes to which technology can answer today.
In partnership with Legal Pilot, a French legaltech, PwC Société d'Avocats proposes a packaged solution of "Document and Contract Automation" allowing to automate the creation of your legal documents easily.
Benefits of PwC Document Automation Solution
The interface has been designed for a seamless experience that allows you to easily create legal documents on your own
The platform saves legal teams time on both document production and review.
The platform can save up to 80% of time on the production of standardized and recurring documents.
Choose the offer that suits you and the degree of autonomy you want for the modeling of your legal documents. Our expert teams in document automation will accompany you if necessary.
A No-code interface allows you to model your legal documents and associate content variations with questions and decision trees reflecting your expertise.
Once the document has been modeled, all you have to do is answer the dynamic questionnaire that will guide you and write all the elements for you. Documents can also be generated in several languages at the same time.
- Your personal modeling workspace.
- Access to the Legal Pilot Standard knowledge base.
- 99€ with commitment.
- 129€ without commitment.
- Kick-Off with a PwC Law Firm Project Manager on estimate.
- Training provided by a PwC Law Firm Project Manager.
- Initial coaching of your teams in legal document modeling.
- Personalized à la carte support (Project management, training, follow-up and assistance with the realization of models, creation and testing of models, legal advice, etc.).
Book a demo
How do I get started with the platform?
- training materials and tutorials for those who wish to be completely autonomous
- training by a PwC Project Manager who will guide you through the use of the tool from start to finish.
How long does it take to automate a document?
How is the data secured?
Daily backups are made. Other options are possible on estimate according to the selected subscription.